Local authorities should be able to raise Clean Air Zones (CAZ) charges to pay for EV infrastructure and scrappage schemes, a think tank has said.
Conservative think tank Bright Blue has published a wide-ranging report into tackling air pollution which includes several policy and taxation recommendations aimed at reducing nitrogen dioxide (NO2) emissions in the UK.
- The price of solar electricity has dropped 89% in 10 years
- EIB approves €1 trillion green investment plan to become ‘climate bank’
- Why did renewables become so cheap so fast?
- LONGi remains sole AAA-Rated module supplier in Q4 2020 Bankability Ratings release
- Poland to tender 3.2 GW of solar by end of 2021