Backed by its own patents, could the company that makes this new light weight lithium battery, provide the answer that the likes of Tesla are after? SP Angel mining analyst John Meyer brings in a sample of the new ‘lithium packed’ battery cell that he says is awaiting full development at a factory in the UK.
- The price of solar electricity has dropped 89% in 10 years
- EIB approves €1 trillion green investment plan to become ‘climate bank’
- Why did renewables become so cheap so fast?
- LONGi remains sole AAA-Rated module supplier in Q4 2020 Bankability Ratings release
- Poland to tender 3.2 GW of solar by end of 2021