Though e-mobility is a hot topic right now, you may find yourself wondering where all these electric vehicles (EVs) are – and why you don’t see more of them.
The fact is, e-mobility is growing at unprecedented rates: from 2017 to 2018, EV sales in the UK rose by 60%, and it’s not slowing down. So, what does that mean for you and your company?
- The price of solar electricity has dropped 89% in 10 years
- EIB approves €1 trillion green investment plan to become ‘climate bank’
- Why did renewables become so cheap so fast?
- LONGi remains sole AAA-Rated module supplier in Q4 2020 Bankability Ratings release
- Poland to tender 3.2 GW of solar by end of 2021