Though e-mobility is a hot topic right now, you may find yourself wondering where all these electric vehicles (EVs) are – and why you don’t see more of them.
The fact is, e-mobility is growing at unprecedented rates: from 2017 to 2018, EV sales in the UK rose by 60%, and it’s not slowing down. So, what does that mean for you and your company?
- ‘Willing investors, manufacturing scale’ the only way for non-lithium ESS to reach the mainstream
- Solar-plus-storage vs grid enhancement part III
- Utility scale, rather than behind-the-meter batteries will drive energy storage take-up – Bloomberg u-turn
- Germany will need 160 GW of solar by 2030 to prevent power shortages
- Solar-plus-storage vs grid enhancement part II