Local authorities should be able to raise Clean Air Zones (CAZ) charges to pay for EV infrastructure and scrappage schemes, a think tank has said.
Conservative think tank Bright Blue has published a wide-ranging report into tackling air pollution which includes several policy and taxation recommendations aimed at reducing nitrogen dioxide (NO2) emissions in the UK.
- ‘Willing investors, manufacturing scale’ the only way for non-lithium ESS to reach the mainstream
- Solar-plus-storage vs grid enhancement part III
- Utility scale, rather than behind-the-meter batteries will drive energy storage take-up – Bloomberg u-turn
- Germany will need 160 GW of solar by 2030 to prevent power shortages
- Solar-plus-storage vs grid enhancement part II