Backed by its own patents, could the company that makes this new light weight lithium battery, provide the answer that the likes of Tesla are after? SP Angel mining analyst John Meyer brings in a sample of the new ‘lithium packed’ battery cell that he says is awaiting full development at a factory in the UK.
- ‘Willing investors, manufacturing scale’ the only way for non-lithium ESS to reach the mainstream
- Solar-plus-storage vs grid enhancement part III
- Utility scale, rather than behind-the-meter batteries will drive energy storage take-up – Bloomberg u-turn
- Germany will need 160 GW of solar by 2030 to prevent power shortages
- Solar-plus-storage vs grid enhancement part II